lucrecia e. choto
I am a seasoned professional with over 12 years of experience as an administrator and possess skills that can be applied successfully to various professions. These skills include:
- Directing and coordinating financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize institutional investments, and increase efficiency.
- Analyzing operations to evaluate performance of an organization and its staff in meeting objectives, and to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Directing, planning, and implementing policies, objectives, and activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, and to increase productivity.
- Preparing budgets for approval, including those for funding and implementation of programs.
- Directing and coordinating activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Negotiating and approving contracts and agreements with suppliers, distributors, and other organizational entities.
- Reviewing reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
- Appointing department assistants and assign and delegate responsibilities to them.